Secure Your Legacy with Personalized Estate and Tax Planning
When you work with The Majors Law Firm you are getting a tailored approach that will ensure your plan is practical, flexible, and consistent with each unique family situation and business need. No estate is too complex. David excels at making sure your legacy is protected so your loved ones are taken care of.
Gift and estate planning techniques and instruments
Our individually tailored gift and estate planning techniques and instruments include:
- Living Trusts and other estate planning documents
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property (QTIP) Trusts and Bypass Trusts (including inter vivos QTIP Trusts)
- GST Tax Protected Dynasty Trusts
- Minor’s and Crummey Trusts
- Educational Savings Options, including Section 529 Plans
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Charitable Giving, including Charitable Lead Trusts and Charitable Remainder Trusts (CLTs and CRTs)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Installment Sales to Defective Grantor Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Entity Valuations
- Private Foundations and other Exempt Organizations
- Estate Liquidity Planning
A well-conceived and skillfully arranged estate plan which takes advantage of any number of the above techniques will help advance your aspirations for the future use and disposition of your assets, while minimizing tax and creditor exposure.
It’s never too soon to plan ahead.
We are here to counsel you and help you make the best decisions for you and your family. Contact Us Today!